We are looking for a person who has a heart and a vision for the immigrant church. Someone who has a passion for missions and has a strong desire to lead a congregation in worship by discipling and shepherding people with the purpose of helping them grow into the Kingdom of God. Please see our web-site in detail at http://www.oregoneden.com Please submit your application by July 15 via email to Pastor Eunchul Kim at [email protected].
- Preaching on Sundays
- Pastoral care (including counseling, mentoring, visitations, etc.)
- Developing and leading weekly and seasonal programs including: discipleship training,summer missions, winter & summer retreats, leadership seminars, etc.
- Weekly pastoral staff meetings on Tuesdays
- Ordained in the PCA or willingness to transfer into this denomination
- A Master of Divinity degree (M.Div or higher) from an accredited theological seminary
- Must hold to Reformed Theology as outlined especially in the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms
- Minimum 3 years of prior English ministry experience
- A vision for multi-ethnic English ministry in an immigrant church
- Sensitivity to Korean culture and the ability to communicate with Korean Ministry Senior Pastor and staff
- Cover letter
- 2 Reference Letters
- Essay stating your position on Scripture, Missions, and personal mission vision.
- Two sermons preached in the past 6-12 months ( we prefer video, but audio will be accepted)